Paid Ad and Ad Words Certifications
Our expertise in traffic acquisition and SEO optimization is recognized by leading search engines, Google and Bing, which accredit BlackCatSEO as an accredited professional partner. These professional certifications attest to a mastery of the tools offered by search engines and skills in the management of advertising campaigns.
Our certifications for paid Ad Words traffic acquisition disciplines guarantee the quality of our work.
These accreditations were issued after several examinations of the skills of our specialists, which can justify an expertise in paid referencing strategy as well as in the history of recorded performance. Text ads, banners, videos … we’re here to guide you, no matter what format you’re on! From your web design,to natural and paid referencing, we accompany you.
BlackCatSEO’s PPC strategists are Google Partner Certified and have each built and optimized hundreds of campaigns. Your dedicated account manager will work closely with you to understand your company’s products, services and goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
Research and strategy
Once our PPC strategists have identified the campaign’s key performance indicators (KPIs), we will develop a strategy to achieve this based on the budget. Our PPC strategists perform:
- Competitor Analysis – We analyze what works well for your competitors. This gives us a starting point for your campaign. We do not intend to always reinvent the wheel, but to optimize it.
- Keyword Search – Using internal and external tools, we can create a list of keywords with the best chance of success.
- Keyword development to exclude – This can be extremely important, as campaigns often have to start with matching phrases. Keywords such as jobs, history, wiki, DIY should often be used as keywords to also qualify the people you broadcast.
- Location Search – Rather than turning on the display network or scanning Facebook with ads, we consider respondents’ demographics to be most likely to convert. Locations can be managed by selecting specific sites that correlate with your product or service. Demographics can be managed by selecting gender, age, location, etc.
- Building/rebuilding campaigns
Depending on the state of the campaign, our CPC strategists will determine whether or not it is necessary to rebuild your current campaign. Since the historical click-through rate (CTR) affects quality levels and therefore determines the CPC (cost per click) and the CPA (cost per acquisition), it is often best to start from scratch if the campaign has had a bad history.
When creating campaigns, our PPC strategists will develop:
- Keywords: We report on search queries to determine how people find and click on your ads. We also analyze low-performing keywords. It also helps to narrow down the initial keyword list.
- Ad Groups: Create/refine your ad groups to keep them tightly themed to ensure that rights ads are triggered for searches.
- Copy ads – Our PPC strategists all have online writing experience. The ads are written to ensure the best chance of success.
- Targeting – Initially, our experienced PPC strategists make decisions about ad timing, geographic regions, investments and demographics.
- Conversion Tracking – We set up/report campaign tracking to ensure that future decisions are based on a reduction in CPA and an increase in return on investment.
- Alerts – We set up custom alerts to make sure we are aware of problems as soon as they occur.
Monitoring and optimization
Once the campaign is built, it is put online. That’s when we can start collecting data on the strengths and weaknesses of the campaign. This data is then used to optimize the campaign to improve performance. Our PPC strategists will optimize:
- Keywords – We continuously report on search queries, allowing us to continue to create and refine the keywords we publish.
- Advertising copy: we idle copy of test advertising. By running multiple ads, we can constantly improve the clickthrough rate of our ads.
- Targeting – The data we collect from the campaign and tracking allows us to make explicit decisions about when, where and who the ads are.
Tests and experiments
As part of the ongoing account optimization, we will test and test segments of the campaign to determine the best possible parameters and components. Our PPC strategists will conduct tests and experiments via:
- Test copying an ad in multiple times – We’ll try different copies and different USP outlets to continually improve campaign performance.
- Test Targeting – Taking small segments of campaigns and testing other possible demographics, schedules and locations allows us to improve campaign performance without making risky decisions.
- Experimentation with offers – We will experiment with segments of the campaign by testing changes to the CPA and ROI based on the adjustments made to the offers.
- Positioning experiment: test and monitor new positioning opportunities, continually increase the potential of your advertising campaigns. While making sure to take only low and calculated risks.
- Partners remain ‘up-to-date’ with the latest Google tools and latest products
- Partners pass A Google-administered Certification Every Year
- ‘Proven success’ is the basis for the training of Google-certified partners
- Ad Words certified partners work directly with Google for any product udpate or training
Try the BlackCatSEO Montreal Reference
We build a site according to your criteria, and benefit from best practices.
We optimize code, performance, and content for the robot and the user.
3. WEB MEDIA
We emphasize Backlinks has strong authority for organic referencing.
Paid campaigns are optimized on your site to keep traffic from running out.
Increase in the number of links emanating from an increase in skilled traffic and sales.