The blog is arguably one of the most popular types of websites. It allows companies to periodically publish articles related to their activities. Its design is more or less simple and does not require a very large budget although the associated SEOstrategies can be powerful.
- Domain name (address .com .ca .fr .net .org, etc.)
- High-performance accommodation
- Full website
- Personalised email
- Delivery in less than 7 days
- Event in less than 48 hours
- Referencing (positioning on google)
- Portal cms (easily allows you to edit your website yourself!)
- Html5 css3
- Responsive design that adapts to tablets and mobiles.
Web design with Magento
When you own a business, creating an e-commerce site is a real opportunity to sell more products to a wider customer base, without any geographical boundaries. When you want to sell products online, it’s important to use a suitable CMS that will highlight all your products. To do this, BlackCatSEO designs and develops your e-commerce site with CMS Magento. With Magento, you get the following benefits:
- Magento is stretchy and flexible: You can easily add thousands of products, manage a large number of your sales and customize your design
- Magento is multilingual: You have the opportunity to expand your business to sell your products internationally
- Magento references your products and your site: You can get meaningful results on search engines with a good organic SEO strategy
Web design with WordPress
Designing your website with the CMS WordPress brings its share of benefits. As the most widely used CMS in the world, WordPress is popular with small and medium-sized businesses. Indeed, the CMS WordPress gives you the following advantages for your website:
- WordPress reduces costs: You get a free, open source CMS that lets you use many convenient extensions to customize your site’s design and functionality
- WordPress is easy to use: You can easily edit your WordPress site because it’s a very intuitive CMS
- WordPress is SEO friendly: You get good results on search engines with the CMS WordPress when you’re working on your natural REFERencing.
E-commerce site: a cost equal to web design.
This is not to scare you, but an e-commerce site will cost you a little more than other types of websites. You will have to pay about CAD 10,000 for its design. But hey! After all, it will earn you a lot more money than the others. It allows you to offer your customers a product catalog.
Web Design: What are the technologies?
There are usually three web designtechnologies. The first is to proceed natively with web programming languages such as HTML and C. This technology is very difficult and tends to make way for cmS.
- CMS: the most popular website creation technology.
Content Management Systems (CMS) are the most commonly used in web designtoday. WordPress, THE most popular CMS, is used for the design of 20 websites worldwide. It is indeed very easy to use and offers a set of themes and plug-in for personalization.
- Responsive Design: Web design technology that adapts your site to the visitor
One last technology is to dynamically adapt your website to the resolution of the device used by the user: it’s responsive design. Indeed, most of the web browsing today is done on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets and no longer exclusively on computers.